What the audience says
"You are an excellent presenter"
"Your presentation was very practical"
"Your presentation contributed to the success of our programme"
Food & Wellness Speaker
Have you considered a wellness speaker to bring energy and life changing information to your next event? We love to distill the latest scientific research findings and create practical tips and take home messages to suit any audience.
We have been invited speakers across Sydney, the Central Coast and every State and Territory in Australia. Sue Radd has also addressed vast audiences in New Zealand, South Korea, the UK and the US.
Whether it's for executives, factory workers, health professionals, media, community or school groups, we can tailor a message to add value to your event. We can also bring some culinary medicine wisdom if you are hosting a public fair, show or shopping centre event.
Please contact us at the Nutrition and Wellbeing Clinic to discuss your particular requirements and how we can best help you.
Hire us for your next conference, seminar or community event
These are examples of some of the talks available by Sue Radd:
- Brainy Foods for Adults to Enhance Your Mind, Mood & Memory
- Cancelling Cancer - Latest Research Recommendations
- Dietary and Lifestyle Management of Cholesterol
- Discover the Power of Breakfast!
- Eating for Health and Vitality - The Case for a Plant-based Diet
- Econutrition - How to Eat for a Sustainable Future
- Food 4 Kids Series
- What to Feed Your Child for Breakfast to Boost their School Performance
- How to Build a Healthy Lunchbox to Tempt Even the Fussiest Eater
- How to Understand Food Labels & Choose Nutritious Snacks After School
- How to Create Happy Family Meals & Tips to Make Better Take-away Choices
- Go Nuts, Live Longer - The Emerging Benefits of One of Nature's Superfoods
- Growing Healthy Children: The Role of Soy Foods
- Health Impacts of Adventist Food & Diet
- How to Eat More Wholegrains and Enjoy Them
- How to Eat to Live: A Phytoprotection Plan for Life
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis: Boning up with Soy & Other Important Foods
- Is Self-Employment for You? - Work Opportunities for Entrepreneurial Dietitians
- Nutrition Trends: What's Hot and What's Not?
- Soy and Cancer: Friend or Foe?
- Staying in Shape - Simple Waistline Strategies that Really Work
- Staying Young Longer - How to Turn Back the Clock and Live to 100!
- The Place of Soy in Managing Menopause Naturally
- Tips & Strategies to Boost Academic Performance in High School Students
- Vegetarian Diets & Weight Management
- Water and Your Health
Samples of Past Programs